Montag, 21. Juli 2014

On kazakh roads within the delta

21. - 25.07.2014

For my data collection I need to go to every observation sides four times. That means we are driving in circles within the delta. Now my third bird observation round starts.

Tanken
Before we can take off we need to fill up the car with fuel.


Diesel
Diesel
Дизел


Liquid
That's the way to fill up!


LeerPlatz
We packed our tents and cleared the camp.


FliessendWasser
That was our running water ...


ViktorAyan
All luggage is stowed in and on the car by Viktor and Ayan.
So let's go!


Moorhen
In Basa Delta


Huehner
Moorhen
Gallinula tenebrosa
Teichrallen


Chicks


HaesslichesEntlein
The Ugly Duckling


IchGRW
I caught a Great Reed Warbler.
Acrocephalus arundinaceus
Drosselrohrsänger


Far

On the way to my next observation site, I have to fulfil a special task for Niles at the stopover in Aral Tobe.

____________________

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen