Dienstag, 12. August 2014

My visit at the kyrgyz NABU in Bishkek

12.08.2014

Dima and me visit the kyrgyz NABU in Bishkek today.
After some time searching the location of the NABU office, we find the typical NABU sign, that leads us the way.

BishkekIchNABU


BishkekIchNABU
Here is the proof!
I really visit the NABU in Bishkek (:


BishkekNABUflaggen
The kyrgyz NABU office works closely in cooperation with the german NABU.


BishkekNABUbild
Not only the white stork found its way to Kyrgyzstan.
Also the snowleopard takes a big part in the daily work of the kyrgyz NABU.

BishkekNABUSchneeleopard.jpg

The director of the kyrgyz NABU in Bishkek, Tolkunbek Asykulov, offers a lot of his time to tell us all about the snowleopard project in Kyrgyzstan.

BishkekNABUZimmer
I feel like home in this office (;
It's so familiar.


NABUDima
Thanks a lot to Dima,
who translated english to russian while talking to the bird guys from NABS.


BishkekNABUrussisch
I ♥ НАБУ!

Tomorrow Dima accompanys Vero and me to the Ala Artscha mountains.

____________________

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen