Montag, 8. September 2014

пока Казахстан, привет родина!

08.09.2014

Today I'm flying home from Almaty over Istanbul to Berlin. Last night I spent at the airport of Almaty in company with Azim and Ruslan, because my flight is going early in the morning and also professor Nurtazin is flying to Japan and so we can say goodbye to him.

Airport


Sunrise


Kaz
Goodbye Almaty!


WaterDesert

It is kind of weird to leave this dry and arid place. Here I collected data for three month to write my masterthesis later in Germany. I want to examine the problem and influence of water shortage on birds at the Ili Delta in Kazakhstan.

mountains
Impressive mountains


Istanbul
Hello Istanbul!


Island
Starting again from Istanbul and going home!

In Berlin werde ich dann ganz schön begrüßt ♥

____________________

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen